Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adoption Awareness Month

Today and everyday, I am thankful to be able to say that I have survived what is most decidedly the most devastatingly difficult time thus far in my life.  I am thankful for the Angels I met along the way.  I am thankful for gift of strength, both in conviction and in the face of true heartbreak.  I am thankful for the recognition that the topics of not only Adoption alone, but alternative solutions of openness in Adoption are getting.  I survived, my son survived, my heart survived. We can all survive and flourish in this life regardless of the hardships placed in our way- we shall overcome.

If you are unfamiliar with my story here- I encourage you to read from the beginning- starting with the post "Somewhere in Florida".  It's love and faith (not necessarily mine) that got me through the darkest of times and adoption awareness month has reminded me why I began this blog, and how I will continue to heal from sharing my story and reading others who've lived through similar situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment